I had ambitions to post Run, Run Rudolph and Painsville, but that will not be happening for two reasons:
1.) It is clear that I have to re-read the script in order to edit them (Run, Run Rudolph needs some revisions for the story to make sense; Painsville has some problematic language... mind you, that language is in the script so the reader/viewer can identify the antagonists as the bigoted wastes of life that they are, but I can one of my own antagonists using it against me).
2.) I have adulting to do (new patient paperwork for a doctor's visit, research to determine how I will vote in the August 4th election, etc.) and I just don't have the time and focus to re-read those scripts, make the necessary adjustments and publish them just now.
What's more, I don't think I will have the time, effort and concentration to do any writing tonight.
Perhaps next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment