Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Almost there...

Tonight I was a bit unfocused and distracted in my writing.

However, I made it to page 10 in my new Christmas horror screenplay... and I am at the threshold of two essential scenes in the movie, which I more than a little excited to write.

Sometimes all you need is to write 2-4 pages in a night and writer yourself across a bridge you need between important scenes. That's where I was tonight. 

And I just love the fact that I am writing characters, drawn from people in my own life, people I want to hang out with for 90 pages/minutes. That's a magical thing.

And I just love that I'm getting all this groundwork laid in my script days before I go on Winter Break.

And, of course, I came up with a new idea for a new Christmas horror movie.

It might be my first wholly original idea for a movie involving Germany and Krampus.

I'm excited for this idea. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment